Monday 23 December 2013

Not a mum nor running

But I will be both soon.... I'm 39 weeks pregnant. I've heard of some women who carry on running throughout their pregnancy. Fair play to them. I managed to "run" (read shuffle) up to around six months, then it just became too uncomfortable. I'm still exercising though. I've been steadily maintaining going to the gym, swimming, walking and doing antenatal yoga. I do miss running though and will be attempting to get back in shape post birth. This blog will help keep me in line with the exercise plan but will be a bit of a reality check as I've always only looked after myself before and so fitting in exercise has been straightforward. This is my first baby and I'm really excited, and also extremely nervous. I've not had any experience with small people before. I will just try to do my best and hope that will be good enough. I know lots of new mums want to get back in shape so I hope this blog will be relevant to others as well. It will also be a bit of a journey for me into the trials of motherhood so please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment